We are on social network!

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!

Heather Shanholtz: Boobs and Brains!

When I started to surfing over the internet for beautiful girls in a sexy micro bikini then I've found Heather Shanholtz as an unique beauty. She is simply stunning! She has the ability to fascinate someone with her sexy look. Moreover Heather is not only a beautiful girl but also a beautiful person and that is why I posted my first blog post as a tribute to Heather Shanholtz. I like Heather a lot cause she is a totally people person and so much versatile. To describe Heather I would like to say few words: Boobs and Brains!


Heather's website: www.HeatherShanholtz.com
E-mail:  Booking@HeatherShanholtz.com 
Model Mayhem: www.modelmayhem.com/22359

Guys, you can follow Heather on various social networking sites! 

Instagram: @HShanholtz


Image Courtesy of: Heather Shanholtz
Photography by: AMaginations Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment